Anybody Here Take Supplements?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Multivitamin mineral
Omega 3 (fish oil)
Glucosamine w/MSM & Condrotan
81 mg aspirin

Started the Glucosamine after back surgery (ruptured disc). Have very few problems or aches and pains, so anecdotally it works! :D

catherine96821:
hey...what is the Glutamine about? I know it is an amino acid..but why that one? I have some in my cabinet, so I must have bought it for some reason?

well i take it for rapid absorption for my muscles after hitting the gym. When supplemented after weight training, it may reduce the amount of muscle deterioration that occurs because other tissues that need glutamine will not rob the glutamine stored in the muscle cells. glutamine supplemented with whey protein and fast acting carbs after a workout is the best thing for your muscles and body:)

ahhh..thanks.

I have the powder...do you mix it with juice?

I use that Spiro-tein, I wonder if that has it, I'll look.

... and don't forget your BCAA and/or FFAA! Oh... and another favorite... milk thistle!

I usually mix 2 scoops whey and 1 scoop glutamine with water and chase it with a 1-2 scoop Superpump 250 pre-workout. After workout I stop by Tommie's for a great tasting 2 and 1 mixed with fruit! Yum, yum! BCAA and milk thistle before and after.

Who's doin' Badger milk? :D

Red Ginseng
Multi Vitamin
Vitamin C 1000mg
Noni Capsule

catherine96821:
ahhh..thanks.

I have the powder...do you mix it with juice?

I use that Spiro-tein, I wonder if that has it, I'll look.

mix it with your PWO (post workout shake) usually a juice high in fiber and carbs and lots of whey protein:)

Badger milk? Have to look into that. Milk Thistle.. protects the liver from oxidative stress?

Oh...I am such a supplement fiend

I know I am out on a limb.

Currently very intrigued with rhodiola, Zyflamend, mustard seed, Cinnamon, Tumeric, Rosemary. I can't seem to stop myself. (I hide the stash...it's ridiculous)

Ashwagandha

I am definetly going to get some Superpump 250---the name alone..

The ani-inflammatory stuff has my attention these days.
I was taking aspirin every day, but I was getting bruises all over. So..now I take it three time a week. maybe I should take baby aspirin.

Great Av, Spoon.

Well, I found Badger Milk communities:

A place where Skykingz & skyqueenz to drink 2 Badger Milks and eat supper! And let's chunk around by having skykingz2. YahooOO!! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sounds very "alternative"...must be an Arizona thing.

Chalk me up as another one taking fish oil. Vitamin E as well. I tend to only take it though if I don't cook up some fresh salmon for dinner.

Generally, I try to add things like garlic or cinnamon to things when I'm cooking. Well, garlic. Cinnamon is added to my oatmeal! But I don't really think of the herbs and spices as supplements when I'm cooking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom