Anybody Seen My Kid?......sailing *somewhere*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aauuuhhh :shakehead Catherine. Wow.
If I can do anything, please let me know.
Lisa

thanks..Lisa, we are okay.

Just sad for his wife and child.

The boat just got in. I asked her what time this happened and she said 9:30 am yesterday...after I started the thread.

Do you happen to know which are the black heli's...(dolphins?) are those Fire or Coast Guard?

I pray that God grants comfort and peace to all of you. What a terrible loss.

Thoughts and prayers for everyone affected.
-Ben

condolences and gratitude to Jerremiah's family and all you gave our kids by sharing your love for this ocean.

I'll post the article in a new thread, since this one was started on a light note.

Catherine - Thank you for sharing this with all of us, I trust you will have opportunity to be a comfort to this teachers' wife and child...

praying for all involved - Tim

Hey Catherine,
Thanks for the call the other day, sorry about all that happened with Alexa and her trip. I think I remember meeting Jeremy at the fund raiser. Its a dramatic event enough to witness a fatality on a boat, and more so when you know the person. Tell Alexa that I hope the two of you pull through this OK. I have been there so if either of you need to chat, just call.
Drew

Wow Catherine, Im just shocked. Let me know if we can do anything to help. Sending thoughts and prayers to everyone! ((HUGS))

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom