Anyone Dive in Mactan Cebu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
If it's a trip Paul is organizing, sure sounds interesting... I'll volunteer as the team photographer... :wink: ok gotta run...cheers
We need divers sharing the cost plus hire our team leader, do you have any diver interested?We need support diver too :wink: keep in touch:popcorn:

Jason Ooi:
Paradive is Scubaworld?
Paradive Scuba Diving Resort
Cebu Philippines
Address - Buot Punto Engeno
Lapu Lapu City, Cebu Philippines
Tel 6332-3409234

The original Paradive is now Scubaworld. Paradive moved to a new place but not too far from the original place. If you're staying in the new Paradive then it will be quite a long walk since it's farther from Shangrila.

Armand:
Forget it! Had lunch there today. The prices are ridiculous. Anyway, somebody else took the bill.
i ate there too once... the "sutukil"... yup, prices are not worth what you actually get

sure the fish and stuff is fresh but you can get that stuff anywhere...

well at least it's been there-done that for me...

Jag

Dang it! All this talk of Cebu is making me homesick and salivating for lechon. I've never been to Sutukil before, but I've heard its good..

this totally offtopic but I just wanted to share this as this made me laugh today in the middle of quite stressful planning season. talking about cebu lechon, I got from the email today a proposal from a small store for a partnership. He used one of our brand names "Mang Tomas" for his business name "Mang Tomas Lechon". He even copied our font and our logo for his store sign. His proposal is for us to supply him FREE Mang Tomas lechon sauce and in turn he will advertise the brand name for us through its use in his business. He even use the logo he made as his letterhead!! :rofl3: I wanted to forward it to legal but it was written with so much innocense I decided to just reply with a short explanation on copyright laws and how dangerously close he is to being sued.

on topic - Jason give us a review of the resort and the operations, Im suppose to do a dsat class there on January and im looking for a dive op that would be able to accomodate us.

Axua:
this totally offtopic but I just wanted to share this as this made me laugh today in the middle of quite stressful planning season. talking about cebu lechon, I got from the email today a proposal from a small store for a partnership. He used one of our brand names "Mang Tomas" for his business name "Mang Tomas Lechon". He even copied our font and our logo for his store sign. His proposal is for us to supply him FREE Mang Tomas lechon sauce and in turn he will advertise the brand name for us through its use in his business. He even use the logo he made as his letterhead!! :rofl3: I wanted to forward it to legal but it was written with so much innocense I decided to just reply with a short explanation on copyright laws and how dangerously close he is to being sued.

on topic - Jason give us a review of the resort and the operations, Im suppose to do a dsat class there on January and im looking for a dive op that would be able to accomodate us.
in fairness, mang tomas lechon sauce rocks

Jag

Some friends of ours bought a house and dive shop in Cebu, Mactan I think, hope to be diving there soon.

@Shugar, anyway to get one of those PPD bumper sticker we had at DORIII, got a new car and wanted to display my PPD pride.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom