Anyone Dive in Mactan Cebu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlndavid:
Some friends of ours bought a house and dive shop in Cebu, Mactan I think, hope to be diving there soon.

@Shugar, anyway to get one of those PPD bumper sticker we had at DORIII, got a new car and wanted to display my PPD pride.
well shipping 1 sticker to you will cost waaaaaaaay more than the sticker itself...

i CAN send you a photoshop file - feel free to print away :biggrin:

Jag

PS
i'll need your email address - PM me :wink:

Armand:
The original Paradive is now Scubaworld. Paradive moved to a new place but not too far from the original place. If you're staying in the new Paradive then it will be quite a long walk since it's farther from Shangrila.
Yup...you are right Paradive moved to new location further up next to Hilton, such a nice budget hotel.

dingho:
hi Jason, how is your cebu diving, didn't hear from you lately!
I'm fine just came back to HK, Mactan have a great ship wreck 60m long depth about 45m, I did 8 doves with CCR wreck penetration, but unfortunately I didn't finish the courses, caused my health:( :( :(

oh, jason, what happened? but u are generally alright now, eh?

Jason Ooi:
I'm fine just came back to HK, Mactan have a great ship wreck 60m long depth about 45m, I did 8 doves with CCR wreck penetration, but unfortunately I didn't finish the courses, caused my health:( :( :(

rhadamantus:
oh, jason, what happened? but u are generally alright now, eh?
Maggie, Thanks you for your anxiety, I'm fined, everything is back to normal, I need time to build up my fitness..God Blessed!

dingho:
should dive subic, best place to do hide n seek. Boardwalk Dive Center have Twin set n Trimix set up.
You can organise a diving trip :popcorn:

i do not think i want to do a hide and seek game underwater.

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom