Anyone Dive in Mactan Cebu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhadamantus:
i do not think i want to do a hide and seek game underwater.

:wink:
I doves mystery wreck penetration, overhead environments I only seek darkness, can't even see my finger..I don't like dark....scary:popcorn:

clgsamson:
what's the joy in that dive?
Just only a training program, "enjoy" I don't thing so:popcorn:

rhadamantus:
oh, jason, what happened? but u are generally alright now, eh?

Crabs is my guess, maybe warts.

:popcorn:

Paul, I'm actually not familiar with Scotty's. One of the more experience tech instructors here in HK, Paul Nielson, does a number of his courses at Scotty's. Unfortunately, HK isn't a great place for tech diving due to poor vis and very few deep dives. So usually we'll do the theory and pool sessions here in HK and then meet up with Paul either in PG (LLBC) or Cebu (Scotty's). I believe Jason was doing his rebreather course with Paul at Scotty's.

oh that makes sense.

My wife is from cebu and I spend maybe 2 months out of the year there (not consecutively) I just thought it would be nice to take some advanced courses while there instead of just fiddle farting around.

Anybody else know of a dive shop in cebu that offers advanced courses?

partridge:
oh that makes sense.

My wife is from cebu and I spend maybe 2 months out of the year there (not consecutively) I just thought it would be nice to take some advanced courses while there instead of just fiddle farting around.

Anybody else know of a dive shop in cebu that offers advanced courses?
Hi Paul, He are experiences reputable instructor,do contact Paul Mandarin diver HK, He can arrange for you.:D
Here the link http://mandarin-divers.com/index.php?option=com_contact&Itemid=3

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom