Anyone Diving this weekend??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Linze0611

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I just wanted to see who and where people were gonna be diving this weekend. As for myself, i'll be going to palm beach, fl. Im crossing my fingers the weather and conditions are good.

I'm going out but I'm not sure where yet. Probably the Oosterschelde (sea inlet in the southern part of the Netherlands). Conditions are looking good. Sunny and warm with light winds.

R..

going to negril, jamaica for the weekend

well, i live in jamaica, so it is not like i am going on a huge trip. just the other side of the island for the weekend. would love to switch and take the palm beach trip instead!!! diving used to be very nice diving around there, even if i heard it degraded a bit after last years hurricanes.

Two weeks ago I was diving in Roatan. 100 ft vis and 80 degree temps.
Last week, I did my Rescue scenarios in a lake in Ct. 3-10 ft vis and 65 degree temps.
This week, I'll be diving in a quary in PA. We're expecting some rain, so the vis might be low and I know the temps will be cold below 40 ft.

The dives are all so different, but each is interesting in their own way.

heading for Hatteras hopefully the weather gods will smile on us.

Diving Looe Key in Florida this weekend! Oddly enough, I wouldn't mind a Gilboa trip. I really need some professional help.

Rachel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom