Anyone going to be in Coz July 2 - 6?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Solomon

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Travelling solo and need to find 3 other people who would like to dive in the afternoon. I have morning dives booked but am having problems with the afternoon dives. The dive shops will not reserve anything thing unless 4 divers go out. So, if anyone is interested in diving the afternoon, especially July 2, let me know. I am a pretty nice guy and do not bite. Also, I am not a begginer and can do the advanced sites. From what I have gathered from talking to others, diving places like Palancar in the afternoon is really a treat. For one, there are few other people diving as opposed to the morning dive circus on Cozumel. Plus, the afternoon sun will be shining through the water directly toward the wall as opposed to the morning. They say the different light is really something to see. Anyone interested?

Back
Top Bottom