Anyone going to Coz 12/25-1/1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ofcourse we are still going!:D However, we may have to make some changes. It seems that Especias is moving to a new location and wont be open until January. So we will have to decide on a new restaurant, perhaps French Quarter?

Anyone else have a suggestion based upon any new realities?

renpirate:
Ofcourse we are still going!:D However, we may have to make some changes. It seems that Especias is moving to a new location and wont be open until January. So we will have to decide on a new restaurant, perhaps French Quarter?

See everybody at the French Quarter for MNF on the 26?

Ron

There is a lot of information on Caribe Blu, Blue Angel, and the island condition in general if you go to the Coz boards. We were there Nov 26-Dec 3 -- you need not worry. Blue Angel has boats and the hotel was fine and getting better every day.

Have a great time. Wish we could join you...we're ready to go again!

renpirate:

Not Sure if French Quarter will be open, when we were there last week they were putting on the roof.
Although the way that the locals are rapidly getting things back together it would not surprise me if they were open by the time you get there.

Yes Especias is closed and Adrian is opening in a new location. We were disappointed that we couldn't dine there after all the great things that we heard about Especias here on the board.
While we were there we went to La Choza, Casa Denis, Sonora Grill, Pepe's Grill, Prima, Las Palmas (cocina economica), La Mission on 30th, Rock-n-Java, and El Moreno, all were good, most were great..

Have fun...

Hi Andy,
French Quarter is fine. We aren't leaving until the 26th for Coz.... Are we having dinner that night??? Or another night?

coconutgirl:
Hi Andy,
French Quarter is fine. We aren't leaving until the 26th for Coz.... Are we having dinner that night??? Or another night?

I think we agreed on Tuesday the 27th at French Quarter, unless they aren't open.

Ron,

Would you be interested in joining us on the 27th?

There were several other people who replied. Who is still interested in coming? We would be happy to get together with oterh people on other nights.

renpirate:
I think we agreed on Tuesday the 27th at French Quarter, unless they aren't open.

Ron,

There were several other people who replied. Who is still interested in coming? We would be happy to get together with oterh people on other nights.

What time??? I'd love to meet all of you people :) French Quarter was hoping for a reopening by Christmas, but I'm not sure if it's going to happen.

I'll try to get in touch with Mike and see if they still plan to make that opening date.

Christi:
What time??? I'd love to meet all of you people :) French Quarter was hoping for a reopening by Christmas, but I'm not sure if it's going to happen.

I'll try to get in touch with Mike and see if they still plan to make that opening date.

Great! We would love to meet you too. How about 6pm on the 27th at French Quarter.

Christi, can you let us know if they plan on being open and if not make another recommendation?

Will that work for everybody else?

renpirate:

Ron,

I would be interested.....
Christi knows where I hang my mask and maybe she could make a call to the house to advise.....I'll be hang'n with Jimmy A only.

Ron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom