Anyone going up to Mackinaw City or Mackinaw Island during Labor Day?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Regarding the post by jbisjim, air fills are available every weekend by contacting the Straits Scuba Center next to the Starline Main Dock. The only time they are not is when the shop's charter boats are out. They are usually back by 2 or 3 pm. I have never had a problem getting an airfill. This summer, someone has been there frequently during daytimes. When I was last there, they had a new compressor to be installed and were scheduling weekday charters next year. I have been on the boats run by both Abyss and Straits Scuba and recommend both.

Too bad i didnt get any diving done this weekend. The water was sooo clear it was unbelieveable. The weather was gergous but the water was a little chill. The water was very calm.

If you have your own boat, boat launch i think is $5, dock slip is by the day is additonal $5.

This time around i didnt bring my boat, or done any diving as it was not enough time for a 2 night trip, but defintely next time around.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom