Anyone interested in a weekday dive in monterey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I couldn't see anything. I reached out my hand and couldn't see my hand. So pretty much the 10 of us including myself just pull back, when to Breakwater, and that was it. So bad. I would say it was very poor in the Monterey area from Hopkins to Breakwater. Last week when I was near Pebble Beach, it was alot better, hopefully it'll be better on Friday next week. Maybe that is.

Roy,

You might want to check with the fin manufacturer to see if they will sell you a single fin.

Minh

RoyN:
The fin is lost in Hopkin's Reef. I'm going to declare it a total lost for now, go buy another pair of fin, and reorder the straps and try again. I don't think I'll be diving with anybody tomorrow.

I got a replacement today from my LDS. The only thing missing is the fin strap springs which just ordered last night, should be here on Wednesday or something.

I'm not limited to just the next few weeks. I'm just eager to go down under, also was thinking if anyone wants to go out on one of the charters for a day. As of right now, i'm out of school with too much time. Therefore, all week is good for me except wed and weekends when i work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom