anyone know dive rates for All West divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

arubabob1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I was trying to find rates to dive with these guys. I was looking at a boat dive to the best spot up there. Also what would they charge to dive the house reef. Alice and Wonderland?

Thanks alot!

You may know this but Alice in Wonderland is not the house reef at All West. It's a half mile up the road at the Lodge Kura Hulanda. Last time we were there (at the Lodge) shore diving was about 5 bucks for weights and 8 for a tank and "free" if you paid for a boat diving package

Ok thanks alot. Is it worth a boat dive to Watermula? Also do they do Alice and Wonderland from a boat or shore or both?

Also do they do Alice and Wonderland from a boat or shore or both?
You could do it off their boat but their shore dive dock there will get you closer to the site...:D

Watamula boat dive is absolutely worth it. As indicated above, Alice in Wonderland as a boat dive would be silly, the site is about 200 feet off the end of the Go West boat dock

Ok Thanks alot.
How about diving Superior at night and day and how about Directors Bay? Any good?

Those two dive sites are nowhere close to Westpunt, sorry...

+1 for don't miss Watamula.

Director's Bay - Left side is a dramatic wall, right side is more of a ski slope, but lovely too. The access road is a little bumpy, but there was parking security when we were there. Also a small flight of stairs (maybe 8 steps) to access the beach. My husband's favourite dive! I have not done superior producer, or director's bay at night, so can't comment.

The house reef at All West is great for night dives. they have big flood lights on the beach - entrance and exit is fairly easy, except for the steep flight of stairs down from the condo. We drove our gear around to the parking at the fisherman's dock to avoid the stairs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom