Anyone near Heidelberg?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DropkickMurphy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was just wondering, because I am going to be there for a large part of next year due to a research program I am taking part in. I am just looking to make some new friends, and maybe a dive buddy or two.

Anyone? Anyone in Germany at all? :(

I got certified in Hiedelberg was there for 5 years, US Army, Just left this year. There are a couple dive shops in a 15 min drive. This is a PADI shop and most speak english and they have a british instructor Achim´s Tauch-Oase: PADI 5* IDC Center There are a few more but the names slip my mind anyway there is a must know in HD. Gary Maier a great instructor and been diving the area for years, he instructs mostly Americans, his wife teachs at a school on post. Here is his email divefreakgary@hotmail.com and his web site Scuba-Do Dive School Hope this helps and ehjoy the fresh cold water a 7mm is a must.

Back
Top Bottom