Anyone on here from DIVERITE??? Answer your email!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RICHinNC:
Thanks Jordan.....

The only question I had that could be answered here just as easy is.....is there anything (eg. vaseline, plastic lubricant etc) that can be put on the threads ???

You do not want to put anything on the threads. Just hand-tighten to snug

As a post script.....I FINALLY got hold of a rep at the factory ...or somewhere. One, they sent me a replacement part for free....and Two, the guy I bought the bc from SOLD me a replacement part the day before. Such is life.

RICHinNC:
As a post script.....I FINALLY got hold of a rep at the factory ...or somewhere. One, they sent me a replacement part for free....and Two, the guy I bought the bc from SOLD me a replacement part the day before. Such is life.

Obviously an old thread but maybe they've improved. Although I've never e-mailed them but I've called their Lake City Florida location a few times.

I recently bought a Transpac and called with some wing and other misc questions. They answered the phone quickly and there was always someone there who I could talk to who never made me feel hurried.

So... just to say I'm pretty with their response.

Their website is still up down up down up down, so I guess they didn't figure out the virus thing yet..

Can't say I've ever had an issue with DiveRite's customer support before. In fact, Jordan has been very helpful. :)

i can't complain about Dive Rite service or their lights... maybe i'm just lucky, but
i've had no trouble with them

Ditto. I've talked to Jeff and found them to be very helpful and patient when I called asking questions when I bought the gaiters for my dry suit. One of the reasons I'm having my shop owner call them to see about getting me some tech accessories. He was a dealer before I came on board and I'd like to see him be one again.

For what it's worth at this point I don't think they have bad customer service. I recently bought a dive light and it had problems, I'm in the process of upgrading it to the 24 watt HID since now was a good time to do so.

I never had trouble getting ahold of them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom