Anyone planning a New Year's Dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lez git wet !!!!

the K

I dove Divers cove Nov. 27 - the water temp. was 53 degrees & falling - Vis. was about 6/8 ft. with the Sun out (A.M.) - The Water may flip over if the surface temp. drop to 46 degree f. & clear up??-- I maybe in The Keys if not will be diving with The Looney Birds-

Clif

Won't be able to dive, cracked a rib on a hunting trip (came out of the woods at dusk and a vine tripped me, fell full on one side with my elbow just right to crack one...) Maybe I'll be there to do shore support though!

Heading to Seaventures today todo a gear check, will be there at one.

If everything pans out and I'm in the clear I should be good.

Do I bring the grill?

Braz

Who all would be coming? AS long as I dive a single and not my doubles I should be ok.

Mike

I'm geared and ready to go.

someone say when and where.

open to other options if this bombs.

Braz

I did not make it out to check out westbank park,but I see no problem diving there,was out on the lake saturday and saw nothing but beaches every where,If I can take it easy tonight I will be out there,the georgia game is at 1 though,cant miss that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom