Anyone use "clear ease" product ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Upwelling

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Has anyone used the product called "Clear-Ease" to relieve fullness feeling in the ears, and did it work for you? thanks

I have not used this product personally.

As you may know, it's made from enzymes derived from parts of the papaya & pineapple plants. These have a proteolytic effect, meaning that they may be effective in breaking down mucus. This effect is also thought to have an anti-inflammatory action in certain instances. For example, papaya enzyme is sometimes recommended to combat the allergic response to the protein complexes injected during some marine strings

It is recommend that the product be started the day before diving, and 3 days before diving if there is a history of equalization difficulty.

This is educational only and does not constitute or imply a doctor-patient relationship. It is not medical advice to you or any other individual, and should not be construed as such.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

I don't believe I have seen this before. Are there any potential side effects? I have a history of ear problems with diving and my docotor has given me a few things to use before diving including decongestant and...I can't remember the name but it was a nasal spray. I haven't been diving since so I am not sure how well it will work and I am willing to try just about anything. I guess the sinus problems are just part of living in the Midwest though.

Not familiar with the product...I too have some ear issues at times-can you elaborate on the product? Is it a spray or drops?
I would be willing to try it!

its in a pill form and you can order it over the internet--that's all I know about it. Supposed to be good for ear blockage.

It comes in tablet form, and these are slowly dissolved in the mouth, not simply swollowed.

Used as directed, side effects have not been an issue.

This is educational only and does not constitute or imply a doctor-patient relationship. It is not medical advice to you or any other individual, and should not be construed as such.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom