Anyone wanna do a little Paradise (springs)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CRAP!!

you're right

dhampton82:
IS paradise springs a good site for OW diving? or is it mostly a cavern/cave site?

They told me I was "insanely unsafe" and "have a death wish" on the Basic Discussions board for going into Paradise with just an OW card. Don't let 'em scare you though. It's badass. That blue glow from 100 feet is just awesome, better than any other cavern I've been in. Divers look really cool silhoutted against it too.

I think you're more than fine to 100 feet considering the skill level of buddies you would have. But I wouldn't want to be down there with some ancient regulator or duct taped together BC, that's for damn sure. It's a long swim out.

jealous jealous jealous! but i'll be back in the game (even if in a limited way) real soon. i hope y'all have a great time without me in this system i've never been to...

divedude1962:
Jean, I'd love to dive with you. I may be hitting Ginnie this weekend, just because there's nothing else to do.

What day/days will you be in ginny?

hey can we try to move the Paradise shindig to the weekend?

either saturday or sunday would work for me

or, more realistically, is there anyone who wants to dive Paradise the 30th or 31st?

I'm available from now on. I am currently unemployed until I move to Gainesville on jan 6th

The retired life, ahhhhhh............... :D

ok, well, then you're on if you want to dive

:wink:

maybe saturday will work better?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom