Anyone wanna do a little Paradise (springs)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafool:
Too late, I beat you to it!! HaHa!

nobody's listening to a word you say

You know , I can't leave you TWO ALONE FOR A MOMENT !!!!
(And you KNOW who the "you TWO" is of course)...
("DA BIG BOYS")

IT'S CHRISTMAS SEASON YOU KNOW !!!!

Can't you two just be civil for ONE DAY ??? :confused:

And you still haven't chosen when you want to go dive Paradise.
So instead of wasting enegry ****** down each others suit , why not put your concentration into figuring out a date here...

I can do the 28th AND/OR the 30th.

Don't make me get the long hose out now , you kids...

Jeano Beano

Ed:
I will be up at D.O. this weekend diving like a fiend...So pop on up/down there and I'll do a round of bubbling with you... :D Anyone else too... Pop on up/down.

i think we have a quorum for the 30th:

dhampton
you
me

who else... dang... there's someone else... who could it be?

Hi Jeano,
I dove Paradise Springs for the first time last weekend. I loved it! I would love to dive there with you very soon. But unfortunately can't this weekend or next weekend. How about January - the first weekend like the 6th or 7th?
I live about 80 minutes from Paradise.

email me please.
Nick at
kc28031@yahoo.com

divedude1962:
D.O., Jean?
She is talking about Dive Outpost, a dive shop near Peacock Springs, which is near Luraville, which isn't too far from Mayo. Which is a little ways up the road from Branford. And Branford isn't all that far away from Fort White, which is where Jean lives, which is a short drive from High Springs. It takes me ~ 2 hours and 15 minutes to get to High Springs. It takes me about 30 minutes to get to Alexander Springs. I can be at Blue Springs in about 15 minutes, but it is closed to water activities right now. I ran out of my medication 2 days ago, but I am doing just fine without it, don't you think? Manatee Springs is a pretty good distance from High Springs, but even farther away from me. Blue Grotto is kinda close to Manatee Springs, but even closer to Devil's Den. Devil's Den is farther away from Manatee than is Blue Grotto, but both of those are closer to Manatee than Fourty Fathom Grotto. Juniper Springs is close to Ocala. Silver Glen Springs is not too far away from Juniper. Salt Springs is aways above Silver Glen, but is still on the St John's River. I am close to the St John's River. Paradise Springs is about half of the way to Manatee Springs from me, so therefore this post makes sense.

david, you forgot 'otherwise known as cathy's.'

and you didn't put how far durham is from luraville...the answer is in my profile info! :wink:

and about your sig...i'm about as karstified as you can get right now! :D

texey:
Hi Jeano,
I dove Paradise Springs for the first time last weekend. I loved it! I would love to dive there with you very soon. But unfortunately can't this weekend or next weekend. How about January - the first weekend like the 6th or 7th?
I live about 80 minutes from Paradise.

email me please.
Nick at
kc28031@yahoo.com

Texey:
If my travel (Work) plans don't get in the way , sure !!!
I can probably do that...
I'll shoot ya an e-mail...

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL !!!!

OK , so the last thing I see is the 30th eh?
A four-some...
3 good divers and a , er , uh ... !!!
(nevermind)

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL !!!!

Jeano Beano

Don't forget the headstone type marker at 108' of the diver who died at Paradise. It is a nice dive for ow cert. Warm and low flow but a bit of silt; especially fwhen going with a group that doesn't have their buoyancy nailed.

Obviously , no-one is listening to a word I say either... (sigh)

Jeano Beano

P.S. Are we ON for the 30th?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom