AOW vs GUE Fundamentals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My very first deep dives were on the Duane and the Bibb. I can't remember which one, but one of them was sitting upright. We would swim in and up the staircase to the next level until we came out near the top. Great dives.

The Duane is a wonderful dive when the current is not ripping. Last time the wife and I were flags flying on the mooring line, but we still had fun.:) TimG and Reefman post spectacular images of both wrecks.

The day we went it wasn't much current if any if I remember right which I'm glad as the deepest I think I had been before that dive was maybe 50 ft and I was a bit nervous but all went well.

LA County ADP is well over 100 hrs of training and covers all aspects of diving. Some areas are detailed a lot more than others while some parts are reiterated OW just as reminders. Diving fitness, decompression procedures, rescue, search and recovery, altitude diving, night diving, low vis underwater navigation, team diving, wildlife and vegetation ID, the list continues with guest speakers from LA County Fire Dept, LA County Life Gaurds, LA County Sheriff, Carl Huggins from USC Hyperic Chamber etc.

LA County ADP is well over 100 hrs of training and covers all aspects of diving. Some areas are detailed a lot more than others while some parts are reiterated OW just as reminders. Diving fitness, decompression procedures, rescue, search and recovery, altitude diving, night diving, low vis underwater navigation, team diving, wildlife and vegetation ID, the list continues with guest speakers from LA County Fire Dept, LA County Life Gaurds, LA County Sheriff, Carl Huggins from USC Hyperic Chamber etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom