AOW was lots of fun!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for posting your experience. DH and I are signed up for AOW with a nitrox add on for mid August and we are looking forward to it. The water we will be diving in will be cold so we'll be wearing a 7mm. I'm sure I'll be absolutely freezing by the end of our deep dive as I get cold wearing a 3mm in the Carribbean! :) But this helps give me a better idea what to expect. I'll post about my experience when it happens.

---------- Post added ----------

Thanks for posting your experience. DH and I are signed up for AOW with a nitrox add on for mid August and we are looking forward to it. The water we will be diving in will be cold so we'll be wearing a 7mm. I'm sure I'll be absolutely freezing by the end of our deep dive as I get cold wearing a 3mm in the Carribbean! :) But this helps give me a better idea what to expect. I'll post about my experience when it happens.

Got our books this morning so we already started reading!

AOW completed! I'm certified!

The course was great. Got my buoyancy issues sorted and now oh so much easier. Saw lots of wildlife, met some good guys, learnt tons of stuff and had a ball.

AOW completed! I'm certified!

The course was great. Got my buoyancy issues sorted and now oh so much easier. Saw lots of wildlife, met some good guys, learnt tons of stuff and had a ball.

Nice work, sounds like a great weekend!

Exceptional post. Just completed OW and AOW is my next one. I'm planning on getting it done in August 2012.

Congrats

What you need to do next is get a few more dives in - being consious of everythign you learnt and practising.

You are off to a great start.

Ouuu!! I can't wait!! Going for my AOW next month!! Great post. Now I'm super excited!

DD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom