Info Apeks UST

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mario007

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all.
Do you know if the UST can be converted as environmental sealed like the DST?

You need several parts to do this conversion and it's not cheap.

IMG_7820.jpeg

There is no kit. You'll need to buy the parts as separate items, I highly doubt you will find them online. If you've a good relationship with a dealer they "might" order them in for you.

Although I'm not right now trying to drum up any business, if all else fails I can get get the parts, but did I say it was an expensive conversion to make? Apeks parts are some of the most expensive parts to buy.

If it's something you really want to do feel free to DM me and I'll help.

There is no kit. You'll need to buy the parts as separate items, I highly doubt you will find them online. If you've a good relationship with a dealer they "might" order them in for you.

Although I'm not right now trying to drum up any business, if all else fails I can get get the parts, but did I say it was an expensive conversion to make? Apeks parts are some of the most expensive parts to buy.

i looked online my local dealer has all the parts in stock, but the total it's expensive about70 euro, so i will think about it. the cost of the set is 265 euro, which inclued xtx 20 + UST + spg.
thanks for the help

Is the UST just a DST without the coldwater/environmental seal setup? The pictures of the two look very similar and I don't see UST listed in the 2021 AL/Apeks spare parts manual.

-Z

Is the UST just a DST without the coldwater/environmental seal setup? The pictures of the two look very similar and I don't see UST listed in the 2021 AL/Apeks spare parts manual.

-Z
Yes, they are identical save end sealing, ditto with DS4 and US4, same parts to convert as UST to DST.

The UST has been removed from Apeks catalogue but using US4 parts you can still unseal a DST.

Back
Top Bottom