Appreciation of DAN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I keep putting it off, but this summer i plan to do a lot of diving so looks like I'll sign up this weekend. Like home insurance, hope I never need it, but if I do I'll be happy I got it.:D

Just joined DAN. I was planning on joining anyway. My upcoming trip to Key West was a good reason to do so now. I haven't purchased insurance yet. I am still comparing DAN and Dive Assure. Regardless of who I go with, DAN seems to offer a great service. This story backs it up.

Great post. I just signed up for DAN as well because I'm about to go to Cozumel and want to make sure. I'm also going to look into trip insurance too. I didn't see that, thanks for bringing it up!

My buddy got bent too in Cozumel, and the chamber, DAN and Dr Dario were very helpful. I've just join this forum and I think it's great to talk about this topics! Be prepared!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom