April roll call...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Starting on the 8 day countdown. I'm in on a meet and drink. What time/day? I'll be the guy with the beard and a gray Gilboa t-shirt on :cheers:

Love to meet ya'll for a drink. It looks like the 6th or 7th might be the best days to meet.

7th is probably better for me. Liable to be night diving the 6th...

Thanks 1 KWIK! MarkCRiders - I think there was another person (other than me) on this thread that was going to be at FA around the same time.

Hey Mark and KLee,

Here's a list of divers staying at FA (so far)…I think this calls for another happy hour!:D

Jewls April 4 – 18 (Dive with Martin)
Rescue Diver 68 April 8 – 11 (Scuba Mau)
K Lee April 8 -12 (Blue XTSea)
MarkCriders April 10 – 17 (TBD)
Get Wet April 12- 17 (Scuba Tony)

I'm on the island now and will be there all of April, save for a possible trip to the mainland.

Hola yall. My wife and I will be at allegro from april 23-30. Diving with the onsite op prodive. I never heard of em, must be new. I recall dive palancar was at the occidental grand last time i stayed there and i believe they also used to run the shop at the allegro.

I'm on the island now and will be there all of April, save for a possible trip to the mainland.

I figured we'd be hanging out with the same crowd, and I'd just drag as many of you as possible to WW on the 7th.
Having a good time? See you in 9 days! :admingreet:
Sallye

So we're on for the 7th? What time and it sounds like Wet Wendy's? Where is it at? Don't go downtown too much anymore, too many cruise ship people. Can't make it real late since we have a flight in the morning. Then again, that early thought seems to get kicked to the curb normally.... :D

Back
Top Bottom