April roll call...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm diving too much to do a great job with reports! That'd a goof thing, no? Have seen 5 lionfish and killed 3 of them. The last one, a queen trigger waited somewhat patiently for me to finish it off, then munched it down in three bites.

WW tomorrow at 6 or 7. Just found out I am afternoon diving with a few local friends to try to dent the lionfish population more. I am quite excited!

Been a great week here and will write up a trip report on the Reef/Wyndham/whatever the name now along with Sand Dollar later. Not sure if we'll make it to WW tonight or not. As usual we have somewhat "spread out" in our accomdations and will take some serious packing for an early flight tomorrow. Son/daughter/wife are slow movers in the mornings....

If Wet Windy's opens second location, are we just gonna call it WWII? :d

Have doubled my lionfish kills. I had 26 last summer and have added 26 this week! Too many out there! Had lionfish ceviche yesterday on the way back from the hunt. YUM!
Been a great trip and is flying by! One more dive day. Haven't stayed still long enough to post much! When I'm still I'm asleep...

Bajo la palapa otra vez...

*sigh* In 27 I'll be at home in Atlanta.

Here the abriviated list for the second half of the April...
...should show folks still on island and those of us about taste salt...

... not saying I'm getting excited or anything, but urge to have everyting already packed and ready to go is about to make me bust!! :D

Scrivic – 9th – 16th, El Cid, Blue Project

Scubasteve1982 – 9th – 17th, Bahia Suites, no dive info

GetWet- 8th – 17th, Fiesta Americana/Scuba Tony

Larpy – 9th – 14th, Iberostar, no dive op listed, assume Dressel

Gt68 – 9th – 17th, Hotel Coz., Bottom time divers (good choice!)

Mark Cridders – 10th -17th, Staying at Fiesta Americana, TBD

Trvlgrl – 10th – 19th, El Coz, not diving, but loves everything coz

1kwik69 – 10th – 17th, Casa Mexicana, Scuba Mau

Jeff MC – 13th -20th, Vista Del Mar & Aqua Safari

Woodman- 15th – 22nd, Plaza Cozumel/Sea Robin

Jeff488- 18th - 25th, Scuba Club

Warmwaterturner – 20th – 25th, Playa del Carmen, Blue Angel

Txdivecon – 20th – 5/1, Blue Angel, Blue Angel

Vannsbtch – 21st -26th, Sabor

Carnold- 22nd – 27th, Blue Angel

Joey1686 – 23rd – 30th, Allegro, Dive Palancar

Turk9 – 23rd – 30th, Suites Bahia, Aldora

Sharky60 – 22nd – May 2nd – Blue Angel Resort aka "Casa Sharky"

Aigtbootbp- 23rd – 30th, Wyndham/Sand Dollar

Rje634- 23rd – 30th, El Cid/BlueXTSea

Buckeye jeff – 23rd – 30th, Hotel Coz., Dive Paradise

Scuba Steve – 24th – 29th, Wyndham/Sabor, TBD?

Phras- 26th – 5/3, Casa del Mar/Dive with Alison

...mabe a late month meet up? :idk:

Sally!!! Seawolf5 (Julio) here!

I've gather you're back at work, poor baby!!! It was very good meeting you ladies at Wet Wendys. next time, I'll wear bigger wings on my hat. You, Jewls and her mom were a hoot. We'll have to do this again in both land and da wata, getting some pez leones! Hasta la proxima and write when you can!

Sally!!! Seawolf5 (Julio) here!

I've gather you're back at work, poor baby!!! It was very good meeting you ladies at Wet Wendys. next time, I'll wear bigger wings on my hat. You, Jewls and her mom were a hoot. We'll have to do this again in both land and da wata, getting some pez leones! Hasta la proxima and write when you can!

Julio, were you on my Scuba Mau boat over this past weekend?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom