April roll call...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I only have 3 more days then I will be there. We are diving with Jeremy with living-underwater on the 22 and 23. Might book more when we get there. We are staying at the Sabor. Anyone else gonna be there 21-26 at Sabor?

I will be there with Texan-Scuba out of Houston. Next week can not come sooner. We will be diving with SD and also staying at Sabor 24-29th.

I will be there with Texan-Scuba out of Houston. Next week can not come sooner. We will be diving with SD and also staying at Sabor 24-29th.

Cool, well we will see you there. We are only diving the 22 and 23 so we will be sitting at the bars or in town the rest of the time. Thats when we will be drinking the most :)

There are four of us staying at the Sabor from the 23rd to the 30th. Three of us are divers and will be diving with Sand Dollar. If you see us be sure to say Hi!
I will be wearing one of those woven palm frond hats they sell in front of Coconuts. BTW, I used to live in Texas so I ain't too bad :wink:

Lol, we are staying on the adult side. Is that where you all are staying also?

I have no clue, we were upgraded last year to the expenses side, we had slides going from the rooms to the pools. I hope were staying on the adult side :D, lol.

Is there a place to buy gear in Cozumel? My husband bought some booties online and he bought the wrong size last minute...imagine that...so he is going to bring them but we was wondering if there was a store that sold booties. We are diving with living underwater and they are picking us up at our resort...is there a place in town?

Last time I was there we had someone loose a fin :shocked2: We were able to get one downtown, there are a few dive shops and he should have no problem finding some booties :D

Is there a place to buy gear in Cozumel? My husband bought some booties online and he bought the wrong size last minute...imagine that...so he is going to bring them but we was wondering if there was a store that sold booties. We are diving with living underwater and they are picking us up at our resort...is there a place in town?
If you walk to the back of the square by the clock tower and turn right(South) and walk one block, you'll see a shop with a pretty good selection on the corner. Aqua Safari has a good selection too. They're on the water front about a block or so north of McDonalds.

Back
Top Bottom