Aqua lung blizzard vs blizzard pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello, We are considering getting the aqua lung blizzard from our local dive shop as they are on a nice discount. However we can't easily find the difference between the blizzard and the blizzard pro which we are also considering. Does anyone know the difference? Thank you! (Our local dive shop isn't the best for information unfortunately which is why I am here.)

Hello, We are considering getting the aqua lung blizzard from our local dive shop as they are on a nice discount. However we can't easily find the difference between the blizzard and the blizzard pro which we are also considering. Does anyone know the difference? Thank you! (Our local dive shop isn't the best for information unfortunately which is why I am here.)
If I'm not mistaken there is the "pro" and "slim fit or SF" so I would think the cut of the suit is the main difference. That or the non-pro is the older model which got replaced by the pro

Back
Top Bottom