Aqua Lung Double Hose Regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NEDIVER51

Registered
Reaction score
I have 4 Aqua Lung Double Hose Regulators for sale. All need hoses and should be rebuilt if to be used. They all hold pressure but I'm sure some of the rubber part need to be replaced. $125.00 each or $450.00 for all four. Price includes shipping to lower 48

Attachments

• vintage scuba 002.jpg
    vintage scuba 002.jpg
    386.3 KB · Views: 258
  • DSC00089.jpg
    DSC00089.jpg
    402.1 KB · Views: 155
  • DSC00090.jpg
    DSC00090.jpg
    376.6 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC00088.jpg
    DSC00088.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 169
Your best bet is ebay, pretty much anyone who would buy them here have already discussed them with you on another board. Active vintage divers are a fairly small and tight knit group.

Hi Herman,
I can see that it's a tight knit group. Most of this equipment you call vintage is what I was using before it became vintage. Oops, I guess I just dated myself.:D I accepted an offer from someone on that other board only to have the deal fall through. I don't like dealing with e-bay because it's got to the point where people bid on things just for kicks. I sold a diving helmet on e-bay only to have the guy say he decided he didn't want it. If that happens here you're just out alittle time, not all the fees.

Know what you mean, had a guy do that to me on some gear...as it turned out I am glad he did, made me another $25 when I relisted it. I have won a couple of things that I did not expect to but I always honor the deal, recently got a RAM that way. Turned out good for me, the seller was selling what he thought was a damaged vintage wetsuit....and hiding the fact....I got the last laugh, the "damage" was easily removed with soap and water. I ended up with a USD beavertail wetsuit including the hood in almost perfect condition and a RAM to boot.

I have 4 Aqua Lung Double Hose Regulators for sale. All need hoses and should be rebuilt if to be used. They all hold pressure but I'm sure some of the rubber part need to be replaced. $125.00 each or $450.00 for all four. Price includes shipping to lower 48

You might want to contact Vintage Double Hose and see if Bryan wants to buy them outright. If he does it would be quicker than waiting on an eBay auction to end and then get paid.

Do you still have any of these for sale?

Captaindavem

If these are gone, I have one, NOS DA with accessories in the Marketplace forum, under regulators.

Oldmossback

Captaindavem

If these are gone, I have one, NOS DA with accessories in the Marketplace forum, under regulators.

Oldmossback

Thanks for the post that is a very nice piece but I am just wanting it for Memories/Display only and looking for something in the max $100 range as it does not need to be even in repairable condition internally.

Most of us vintage equipment divers would consider "display only" to be blasphemy, we dive the gear, not look at it.

N

Back
Top Bottom