Aqua Lung Double Hose Regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Most of us vintage equipment divers would consider "display only" to be blasphemy, we dive the gear, not look at it.

N

We that have been diving for over 40 years tell your kind to KMA too.

Give it your best shot then. :mooner: Whatever your problem is :idk:. If I made you angry about something, :wink:, my sincere apology, and welcome to vintage diving, even grumpy old fellows like you :).

James <---- 44 years continuously active diver

Last edited:

Do those who have been diving over 50 years also have to KYA too or just those with less than 40 years.

Hummm, 5 post and he is insulting folks...

It no big deal, I musta provoked him, :wink:. What with me down with a broken leg and Robo down with a broke hip, we may need to recruit some fresh something or other even if he prefers to look at double hose than dive them, it is all good. At least he is still diving, quite an accomplishment for us all if I do say so myself.

N

......we may need to recruit some fresh something or other even if he prefers to look at double hose than dive them, it is all good.

I look at it this way. Collectors who collect to display are saving their regs for those who, years from now, will want one in good condition to dive long after we have worn ours out.:wink:

Frankly, I think they are doing diving history a big service, just in a different way than we are. We are living examples of what vintage diving was like by actually using the historical gear, and they are preserving relics for our progeny to appreciate. Works for me.

I have a DA and dive the crap out of it.
I have only been diving vintage gear for a little over a year and also feel that
vintage gear does absolutely nothing behind a glass in some dive shop "on display" except to piss me off.

So I guess I'm one of the ones that needs to line up to KYA eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom