Aqualung Titan LX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Titan LX is probably the best for the money unless you are diving very cold or contaminated water on a regular basis. It breathes as good as some of the others costing much more without a lot of frills or gimmicks.

I bought both of mine from LP when they were $179 as I do not buy into the annual parts scam and have had zero issues with it.

Jeff,

Save your money and just get an adapter:
Here is a link to an adapter you may be interested in.

High Pressure Adapters

couv

Couv - Thanks for saving me a pile of money - I hadn't really thought about it but the 2 port swivel is just what I need. Now what else can I spend my money on? :wink:

Chipwd - Nice avatar - I have almost the same picture of my son and I at Nubble.

Jeff

I have been using the Titan LX for the last year and love it. Mostly tropical diving but have used it down to 200ft without problems.

As for the warranty issue I would say just go ahead and buy from LP if its a significant discount. You might get a store warranty in any case. From my experience regs work fine if looked after well, and for a difference of $200 or so you might as well buy from Leisure Pro even if you have to spend a bit for a potential repair. And you will probably want to upgrade or get a new reg after 3-4 yrs anyway.

Cheers,

Nishan

My husband and I have Aqualung Titan LXs for our singles regs. We've had them in warm water and cold (but not real ice diving -- I think the lowest temp is about 43). I've had one freeflow, but we never figured out why -- the water was about 50 when it happened. Other than that, we've both been very happy with the regs, and I think they are great value for the money.

Double post

...saving me a pile of money - Now what else can I spend my money on? Jeff

Diving :cool2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom