AquaScooter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phrog Man

New
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with an AquaScooter? This is a 2 cycle gas powered scooter. It must be used at or near the surface, so it is probably best for snorkeling, but could be used to get to a dive site from the beach. I might buy one, and would like to know if anyone has any advice or comments. A search for AQUASCOOTER will take you to their website with photos and description. I live in South Florida and would use it to explore reefs off the beach. :confused:

Have you thought about going with a kayak setup, looks to be around the same price for more flexibility...

Chris, a kayak seems like a lot of work. Gearing up, getting in and out, etc. My limited experience with kayaks (not while diving), has involved a lot of flipping over and trying to get back in!

Phrog Man once bubbled...
anyone has any advice or comments.
My son got one from somewhere... we used it out in the lake one day.

Noisy.
Smelly.
Unreliable.

Look at the thing and instead of imagining it towing you...
Imagine you towing it.

hello,

does anyone know what the cheapest price of the aquascooter is?

are there special offers in the www?

in austria it costs about 700 euro (€)

i would like to buy one, knew or used

please help me

does this system work with gas?

i´m looking for a system with gas (with 2 hp)

does someone know prices?

I have used both the Cayman Tyger Ray and the Sea-Doo.

The Sea-Doo just didn't have enough umph, it was slow.

The Tyger Ray was much better and I bought it. I loved it so much I became a dealer!!

I have not used any other scooters, but for the price it is tough to beat the Tyger Ray.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom