Arabia and Montana Trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver_paula:
Does that mean you'll pull a trip together for us next year? :D

Paula

I'm not good at planning a dive trip but throw some dates out there and we will try and make a reservation. I definatly want to dive the grecian A.k.A. arabia :redface: again. For STSIDALL sake though lets make it on a calm day.

gtxl1200:
I'm not good at planning a dive trip but throw some dates out there and we will try and make a reservation. I definatly want to dive the grecian A.k.A. arabia :redface: again. For STSIDALL sake though lets make it on a calm day.

I'll have a better idea on dates in October as I'd like to plan around my local club's charters better next year. Our 2006 Charter planning meeting is in a couple weeks.

One of SCUBA buddies / friends lives about 20 minutes from R&J's docking place. She has a lot of property and always welcomes campers if we want to go that route. Even has a little 'park' with a firepit.

stsiddall:
After that little adventure, I was thinking of changing my name to "Chuck". (Got a tad seasick.) :yuck: But I made both dives!

That just makes you a true wreck diver! And what better place to be than in the water when it's rough topside?

Oh yeah! Much better U/W! I wasn't about to hang out on the boat while it bobbed up and down in the 4' waves....'burrrrrrrpp'..........excuse me...... :yuck: here we go again...
:D

stsiddall:
Oh yeah! Much better U/W! I wasn't about to hang out on the boat while it bobbed up and down in the 4' waves....'burrrrrrrpp'..........excuse me...... :yuck: here we go again...
:D

If you happen to dive with Capt. Randy ask him about me on the Monrovia the first time that he met me. We had his little boat and 4-5 ft waves that day. You'll know that you weren't too bad as we had people betting on which color that I turn next after each time that I went into dry heaves. It was an hour and a half boat ride out to the Monrovia and about two and half or three hours to get back in. Believe me when I say that I felt every minute of it!

Sounds like you were more of a trooper than I was.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom