Are Scubapro suits designed for freaks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ROODBOY

New
Reaction score
My dive shop is selling scubapro S-Teks with quite a discount. This trempted me until i saw the sizing chart. I'm 5 and half feet and twelve stone- ok not the leanest fish in the see but still reasonable. The shortest they cater for is 5'6" to 5'9" and it reckons on 8 to 10 stone. 12 stoners should be 6 foot. Now that's what I call odd!! :06:

Go with the weight parameter. Height parameter probably only relevent for the bean poles. Is a stone equal to 18 pounds?

ROODBOY:
My dive shop is selling scubapro S-Teks with quite a discount. This trempted me until i saw the sizing chart. I'm 5 and half feet and twelve stone- ok not the leanest fish in the see but still reasonable. The shortest they cater for is 5'6" to 5'9" and it reckons on 8 to 10 stone. 12 stoners should be 6 foot. Now that's what I call odd!! :06:
how much is a bloody stone in lbs/kg??????????? :wink:

ROODBOY:

Actually, there is overlap on the weights in the chart from hieght group to hieght group. Sounds like you need a Medium.

where are you from roodboy? where do they use stones as a weight measurement? Anyways, I have a Scubapro Pacific Steamer (also got it for a screamin' deal), and it fits like a glove.

HEY GUYS ....... that's what great about buying from your LDS ..... you get to try it own....if it doesn't fit try another size. Scubapro suits are OK ..... different people are different shapes and if you can find one thats fits and is comfortable buy it ...

Back
Top Bottom