Are the wreckmaniacs finally dead!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blowin_bubbles:
yeah - i wanted to but, sadly, they are sold out.
looking forward to hearing about your experience when you return though!

It should be a pretty good time. I dove the QAR last October. It was a very cool experience. I'm looking forward to going back.

Are you signed up for any wreck diving trips w/ Blue Dolphin?

-Gerry

Under H2O:
It should be a pretty good time. I dove the QAR last October. It was a very cool experience. I'm looking forward to going back.

Are you signed up for any wreck diving trips w/ Blue Dolphin?

-Gerry
none yet - what trips would you recommend? thanks!

blowin_bubbles:
none yet - what trips would you recommend? thanks!

I recommend any of the trips with Olympus. I'm going on the August trip, but just on Sunday. It's hard to beat wreck diving in Morehead City.

Gerry

Just saw BD is diving with Olympus the weekend before my QAR dive - maybe i'll go down Friday instead of Sunday. Hey, send me a note on the classes you teach - might want to discuss with you if you're at Blue Stone this weekend. Thanks Gerry!

The keys have been given to Suthnbelle. She is control. :D

I ended up renting a couple of pink tanks last weekend. That's all they had, and it was better then the alternative (not diving - the horror). In all honesty, I think my LDS was just playing a joke on me; they know that I'm working towards DIR. It takes quite a bit of confidence to use a pink tank.

Mike

usafstang:
SO, what's the word on the NCWD new home? hehe, I am a little behind the times you know. Tiny tent, pink tank, etc....
All I remember was that you were able to be spotted easily in the lake.

Now, that whole tent thing... not for me anymore :D

Mike Loyco:
I ended up renting a couple of pink tanks last weekend. That's all they had, and it was better then the alternative (not diving - the horror). In all honesty, I think my LDS was just playing a joke on me; they know that I'm working towards DIR. It takes quite a bit of confidence to use a pink tank.

Mike

Nothing wrong with a pink tank..............

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom