Are you a diver/musician??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cudabait

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I'm curious about how many musicians there may be out here in swamper land. Pickers and grinners and that sort of stuff. I pick and grin pretty regularly.

regards,

I've been drumming for 12 yrs. Piano for 5 yrs. Voice for 4 yrs. and I am just picking up the guitar.

I'm studying to sing opera one day, but have a deep affection for heavymetal, country/rock, and jazz. (How's that for eclecticism).

- PV

Falcos and I are in a band together. Our site is being redone, but enjoy some of our FREE mp3s at soulfist.com

Wow.....do we have the makings for a Swampers band? If we can get all you guys together at our Tribal function in June, the jam session should be great!

This is good news!

I play locally with a 5 pc group. Play electric bass, guitar, harmonicas & vocals. Maybe Dee has a meritorious idea. Lets see how may more we can get to come out of the woodwork.... maybe we got a jam in the makin'.

Regards,

I dive and play guitar. I used to be pretty serious about the rockin'...I always played in bands through my high school and college years. Once upon a time I was in a heavy metal band that had put a few albums out in the 1980's before I joined them...it never really took off like we wanted it to, though. Nowdays playing is just something I do for fun...and not all that often, it seems like. I like all styles of music but even if I'm attempting to play country or jazz or R&B or something my playing always seems to have sort of a rock n' roll edge to it .

Y'all can just call me Freakyrocker!

:bandsmlz: :bang: :bang:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom