Are your gauges scratched? This helped me!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A feminine napkin, or portion thereof, in the bottom of a camera housing is claimed to be good protection against some leaks.

Geezer:
A feminine napkin, or portion thereof, in the bottom of a camera housing is claimed to be good protection against some leaks.

Only if it has wings or is super absorbent :wink: Actually that makes a lot of sense and I will remember that when I get my gear. I can see it now " why do you carry around a box of feminine napkins?" Umm, would you believe that I use them in my camera housing?

kidspot:
makes it easier to get into your wetsuit... Hikers like them too because they are great for preventing blisters ... it's just embarrasing going into the store to buy them... so you send a lady friend to get them for you :wink:

Tim

P.S. That last tip came from my brothers D.I. in boot camp ... followed by all the guys in the barraks raiding the "egg rack" at the local 7-11 - he said it was a hilarious sight to see...

Most of us soldiers who know that trick don't hit up the "egg" rack. We prefer knee-highs as they won't bind things up in the nether regions!!!

Back
Top Bottom