Argon Mount Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Done. Got the right sized SS bolt and T-nut this time. I mounted mine one hole higher than Soggy's pics (thanks, Soggy!), 'cause the pull dump on my single Oxycheq wing would be covered by the valve.

I know I'm having fun when my wife yells from the other room, "Is something burning?"

You'd think she'd recognize the smell by now.

Rick Inman:
I know I'm having fun when my wife yells from the other room, "Is something burning?"

ROTFL :laughing:

I'm going to have to borrow that one... :)

R..

Rick Inman:

LOL! I had that happen at work when i was fixing up my gear right before my last trip.
They poke their head in.... "Oh, she's just working on her dive gear again" :rolleyes:

If you use this mount, mount it as low as possible. The valve should be almost as low as the bottom of the doubles.

Rick Inman:
I mounted mine one hole higher than Soggy's pics (thanks, Soggy!), 'cause the pull dump on my single Oxycheq wing would be covered by the valve.

Dan Gibson:
If you use this mount, mount it as low as possible. The valve should be almost as low as the bottom of the doubles.

Yeah, I moved mine to the bottom hole (from the middle one in the picture) because I couldn't get in and out of my harness.

Snowbear:
Nicely done! :D
Soggy:
Yeah, I moved mine to the bottom hole (from the middle one in the picture) because I couldn't get in and out of my harness.
Never had that problem with it mounted higher but if you are having a problem getting in and out of your harness then you need to do what you need to do. I like to use the bottom hole for the bungee loop.

Uncle Pug:
Never had that problem with it mounted higher but if you are having a problem getting in and out of your harness then you need to do what you need to do. I like to use the bottom hole for the bungee loop.

My bungee loop goes on one of the holes on the bottom of the plate.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom