Arizona Scuba Forum Rocks!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajcf:
Planning on a two days wreck diving in Pensacola and a couple of days cave diving. Still putting together plans. Feb 5 may work!!!

jcf

Great! Let me know. Our house is about 2 hours from P-cola. There are excellent systems to dive right there. They're not as popular as the systems in the High Springs area, but that means they're not dived as much. This is only because they're about 2-3 hours from those systems and people just don't want to make the drive. They are well worth it, though!

Excellent links, Stephen. I've got most of those, but I see a few I need to add. Thanks!

I added a link for Neptuno Minispools... just for the A.S.S.E.S. :D

shark.byte.usa:
[hijack]

Hey I got a name for your new cave club!

The A.S.S.E.S :rofl3:

The
Arizona
Subterranean
Scuba
Explorers
Society

You can get shirts that say, "I'm an A.S.S. Diver"
:lol:

OH man that is too funny; I crack myself up!!!! :D

-Garrett

You guys know I got much respect for you, you'll never find my A.S.S. (sorry I can't stop) in a <bleeping> cave.

[/hijack]

Garrett can whip up a design for you, you know. He is the A.S.S. (shirt) guru. :rofl3:

hi all i am new to this forum and new to Scuba Sciences Inc but have been diving for 4 years with padi but i am now in the divecon class at SSI and am looking forward to meeting some of you that work and dive at SSI
my name is Thomas McLaughlin and i will be at the shop on thursdays for the class
i have worked at 2 dive shops in the last 4 years and have gone on some trips with the to shops and a third shop that i have not worked at
i am a nitrox diver and i dive with twins
you will know me when you see me i use a cane to walk but the cane dos not stop me from diving or getting around
i hope to see you all soon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom