Arizona Scuba Forum Rocks!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadiver1302001:
...looking forward to meeting some of you that work and dive at SSI [Scuba Sciences Inc.]
What are the rest of us??? Chopped Liver :eyebrow:

Remember line 2 of the Scuba Diver oath?

Me:
I'm a Scuba Diver Because...

I BELIEVE the strength of our sport lies with the individual and that each person’s experience, freedom, ability and responsibility must be honored.

I BELIEVE in equal diving opportunity for all, regardless of sex, age, philosophy, agency or shop affiliations

I BELIEVE in free enterprise and encouraging fair gear pricing and free air fills which will bring this sport opportunity, growth and prosperity.

I BELIEVE dive shops must practice fiscal responsibility and allow individuals to keep more of the money they earn.

I BELIEVE scuba diving must retain the principles that have made the sport largely unregulated while developing new and innovative ideas to meet the challenges of changing times.

I BELIEVE scuba divers value and should help preserve our world's oceans and lakes while working to extend environmental awareness and conservation education throughout the world.

FINALLY, I believe by reciting this oath in a loud boasterous voice for all to hear in the nude before every dive is the best vehicle for translating these ideals into the positive and successful principles of scuba diving.

-Garrett

Disclaimer: I cannot be held responsible for any criminal charges incurred by anyone reciting this oath in the buff! Although I encourage it so I can laugh my *** off

What are the rest of us??? Chopped Liver
no the rest of you can see me on trips

i use the bus to get around so i go to one of the 3 shops that i like or to one of 2 scuba clubs so you can see me at one of the shops or the club or on a trip
the 3 shops are Scuba Sciences, Scuba Specialties, Oceans Plaet Scuba and the clubs are Diver Dave Scuba Club and Scuba Sciences Club
the trips that i go on are with the shop that i go to :sharkattack:

diver dave scuba club is a dive club started by dave hass and he owed a shop at 33 ave & indian school the shop closed but the club still meets we have 15 members

Can you name this local scuba instructor?????

:rofl3:

-Garrett

Back
Top Bottom