Arrrrggggggggggg.........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm. I think she was trying to fool us MM...

MilitantMedic:
Catherine.
LMAO!
Can we get this filter to call her on the phone too?:lol:

MilitantMedic:
Catherine.

why are you putting those links in my face? Reminding me to go to the vet?

So...can't wait for Punahou football season.
I saw the state championship game re-run with kahuku on ESPN. Aloha stadium...you have not seen anything until you see the war chant those Tongans do. ...like a curse! I really loved that game...ready for footbal season. You guys want some cheap thrills...now that is fun!

BTW I got your requested "something from alaska", not what I wanted, couldn't find an ooksick anywhere but I got you something truly Alaskan!
Any specific fish requests?

The way I navagate, it's always a chance!
Not realy, just trying to sneek a few days in before the bank finds me and makes me go back to work.

catherine96821:
why are you putting those links in my face? Reminding me to go to the vet?

So...can't wait for Punahou football season.
I saw the state championship game re-run with kahuku on ESPN. Aloha stadium...you have not seen anything until you see the war chant those Tongans do. ...like a curse! I really loved that game...ready for footbal season. You guys want some cheap thrills...now that is fun!
I bet Capt Cook was thinking something like that too.....

yea...I like gifts, one of those rocks could work...can't wait to see that, BTW.

captain Hook...oh ...hahaha. hey, I think I got it.

I heard a Japanese freighter tried to sink up in your neck of the woods.

I think he mean CPT. Cook...the guy who "discovered" the Christmas Islands...AKA Hawaii------CATHERINE.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom