Article on Ben McDaniel - Vortex Springs Case

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are offering the $10,000 because there is someone somewhere in this world who is brave enough to go back there and find Ben," Shelby McDaniel said.

Gotta love the implication that all the divers who risked life in this search, are now cowards. :shakehead:

Gotta love the implication that all the divers who risked life in this search, are now cowards. :shakehead:

yep..... these are the same people that took time off from their families, jobs, lives to help them. Traveling at their own expense MULTIPLE times to Vortex to help/search.

Grieving or not, I thought it was pretty classless to bash the people who'd been searching for his son. :shakehead:

He needs a good slap up the side of the head with a 2x4 and to "wake up and smell the coffee".

The 'reward' offer has already been mentioned in the main A&I Vortex Indident thread...

I apologize if I was duplicating. I thought that "original" thread had been inactive for quite some time (i.e. since before the benefit/reward), but I probably should have checked more thoroughly. I really debated posting at all, as I considered that it might just be needlessly stirring up negativity; but then on the other hand, it is/was "news" so....

Again, I'm sorry if it was inappropriate to post.

We are concerned about this missing diver and his family.

That's good. Maybe you can talk some sense into the family and get them to look elsewhere cause he isn't in vortex.

Want the truth, look in Mexico or some other place the people who decide to drop out of society go to and quit trying to get others to commit suicide. Maybe the reason he went missing is because he was tired of everyone wanting to know where he was. Obvious he was reckless and a danger to himself and others that would have to look for him as evidenced by this stupid act. But he wanted to go missing it seems and I can see why. Being around people who would try to pay others to risk their lives when the best in the business say he's not there.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom