Aruba, Curacao, in December

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We try to get down to the south end once each year, and we always go diving with Suzy & Mark at The Dive Bus, The Dive Bus - HOME and Clive at Dive Aruba. Dive Aruba - Scuba Classes, Dive Trips and Equipment Rentals

Beware of Suzy and her camera... she takes blackmail pictures & posts them on the website. We were known first as the 'cruise ship invasion', and now are the 'serial cruise shippers' because we show up once or twice a year. There is a particularly funny blackmail photo from our trip this February posted on their February newsletter. We just had to change a cruise from this November to next year, and my DH Keith only asked one question: 'We are going to Curacao, right?'

Clive is a great fella to dive with, and he picks up and delivers you to the ship and/or hotels. He has a small boat, and we have had anywhere from 3 to 6 folks on-board. My only problem is that Clive does schedule his first dive to be a deep dive, and my ears get a bit grouchy over 70ft. This spring, we ended up with a deep reef as our first dive. Keith got 115ft, but I couldn't make it any further than 90ft, so I did the champagne thing until the others came back up some.

You can't go wrong with either one.

Have a wonderful trip!

Wendy

dive pix
wendyandkeith's photos and albums on webshots

website
Wendy and Keith's place |

Okay we are booked with JADS for 2 days and still looking for an operator for 1 day. Unfortunately we won't be able to dive with Clive because the friend I am going with won't go in the water without a DM present and I really don't want to babysit.

So we are looking for a smaller safe operator who has a DM in the water.....

Back from Aruba, two days with JADS one day with Clive. Both were great, but JADS did limit bottom time to about 45 minutes on all 4 dives I did with them I had about half a tank left at the end of each dive, with bottom time remaining.

I would recommend either!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom