Atmos-2 Average Depth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spectrum:
Right now I have an Excel spreadsheet I keep my actual log in (including SAC calc) so some of the other bugs are NBD to me. I just need to extract some key numbers.

You'll probably be thrilled to learn they've now password-protected the data file so you can't extract anything from it.

mstevens:
You'll probably be thrilled to learn they've now password-protected the data file so you can't extract anything from it.

You mean no more export feature? Not a big deal. My main interest is to view the graph and get average depth. I do the rest in Excel. I have no interest in putting my dive Log/History/Keepsake/Database whatever in a piece of equipment specific software, let alone what is really a micro market utility program. I was diving before I had thhis dive computer and I hope to be diving beyond it and I like continuity. In an Excel workbook I run sheets for skin & scuba diving, contact info, gear inventory and weight configurations for openers. All laid out to my taste.

I work with lot's of similar programs that support industrial equipment and while it gets the job done there are almost always some quirks.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Pete

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom