Atomic SS1 - FreeFlow Issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Send it in to us direct - it is still under warranty and if after all you and your LDS has done with it it should be checked at the factory. Probably needs the lever adjusted a bit, only my guess. email me direct if you have any concerns. All Atomic products are under complete warranty for 2 years "out of the box".
Thanks,
Darcy
Atomic Aquatics

Wow, a pleasant and unexpected response from a company I hold in high regard. It can't get better than that. Darcy, I've PM'd you and I want to thank you ahead of time for addressing my problem. It further reinforces my idea that you guys are at the top of your industry!

I'll post here again when we figure out what the problem is, folks.

After some shenanigans w/ getting the SS1 serviced and using another unit in the meantime, it came to light that the fist stage was at fault, putting out too high of an ambient pressure. So, I'm the boy who called wolf, and Atomic regs still rock. (btw, I just bought a B2 and a Z2 to add to my M1 and SS1, so you know I love 'em).

Thanks Darcy, for the offered help, it speaks to the level of care your company puts forth, regardless of whether I needed it in the end or not.

I couldn`t agree more with you! darcy has been nothing but fantastic.When I couldn`t find a atomic mask in my area I pmed her and she set it all up and found me one in less than an hour.

Keep up the great work down there at atomic!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom