Atomic T2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My LDS sells the Atomic T2 Second Stage seperately. They sell it for $425 with the Titanium swivel. They mix and match all there first and second stage regs. As far as them selling me the Ti2 octo Im still questioning why I didnt do any research before I purchased it but It works awesome and will continue to use it as a main reg. Its not the yellow like the other Octo's are.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the T2 and B2 second stages are identical except for the logo.

Adam

The T2 is now the T2x, meaning you no longer "have to" dedicate the reg if you dive nitrox. I put the "have to" in quotes because no one that I'm aware of actually bothered to do that, including me.

I dive with a T2x--originally a T2 but I bought the upgrade kit--outfitted with MiFlex hoses and like it for it's ease of use, lightweight and corrosion resistance. It's my reg for life as far as I'm concerned.

Regarding snob appeal, well that would be a pretty stupid reason to buy anything, including a reg.

Wait a minute, I just realized this thread is four freakin' years old! I'll be leaving now...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom