August 4th Meet, Greet, and Shore Dive Dania Beach, Fl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Also I need a head count on the condo share
3 bedroom condo in Boca
I have one bedroom open $25 per night per diver
And I have space to bring air mattresses at $15 per night
Kim P

Divergirl4u:
obx will you join us for the 4th Night wreck dive with Lady Go Diver??

Ok guys I need a head count on the Lady go dive Sea Emporer and Acient Marinier night dive $50 also I will pro vide the boat with your name and number so if I do not have you phone numeber please pm me with this information also your certifycation level
Kim P
PS or you can be like Justin and post your number for the world to see.(but I think he likes freaks ) :wink:

Hey, freaks can be fun too.

Dunno if I can do the night dive yet. I'll let ya know.

hey i resemble that remark :wink:

Divergirl4u:
Hiya h2o and Mr Wanderer .... willl you be joining our group?? :wink:
Kim P

I will probably be there....... and I'll know for sure by this Sunday evening.

Is there still room available in the condo? Or do you locals have any recommendations on accommodations?

:14:

The Wanderer:
Is there still room available in the condo? Or do you locals have any recommendations on accommodations?

:14:
Sure ... you have 2 choices ... bring a airmattress for $15 per night or .... the Master is open for Saturday night only but it will run $65
let me know soon :wink:
KP

Hi Kim... this is the other Theresa, in Fort Lauderdale, put me down for the Saturday morning dive, and possibly Friday evening. What shall I bring for Saturday??

I need a room for Friday night for the wife and I. Any recommendations?

You can put me down for my first SB trip. :) I'll have to talk to work to see if I can take off half a day Friday for the evening dive. I'm definitely in for the morning dive Saturday, and the afternoon dive Sunday.

Is there a reputable dive shop to get an air fill at in the area? I wouldn't mind doing a beach dive Saturday afternoon while everyone is off doing the advanced dives. I need to get some more logged dives in. :)

I'll also bring my fire poi...hard for me to resist when going to a beach. :)

I'm interested in the $15 air mattress thing, but I'm a little concerned that it might be awkward since I haven't met anyone from SB before? I can't say I've ever done anything like this before, so I guess I'll just see what you say? At worse case, I'm sure there are hotels somewhere in the area.

This will also be my first salt water dive. I hope you guys don't mind a noob tagging along. :) I may be by myself and in need of a buddy.

Also..for the food, I was thinking maybe some sonny's baked beans, or potato salad or something like that if it wasn't already taken. If so, just let me know what to pick up and I'll take care of it before I drive over.

thanks

Hey Shouden,
I use UnderSeas Sports for airfills. Heck, I pretty much buy all my gear from them. I've been going there for 26 years. Good people. Say hi to Matt if you go. But not the only good dive shop around. Lots of folks love Fill Express but they are WAY too far north for me to travel (I live in Dania Beach).

Re: the air mattress: at the Invasion, I slept on an air mattress in a condo with seven other people. I'd only met two of them before and then only briefly. It worked out fine. Don't worry about it! ScubaBoard has really, really, really nice members.

Shouden:
You can put me down for my first SB trip. :) Also..for the food, I was thinking maybe some sonny's baked beans, or potato salad or something like that if it wasn't already taken. If so, just let me know what to pick up and I'll take care of it before I drive over.

thanks
Welcome to the board dont be concerned about the room share at this moment it all women on 2 guys and they are with their women ... it should be fun .... we can find you a private corner or something

Condo check in is 4:30
Kim P
divergirl4u@yahoo.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom