Aussie Diving Dec 2010 Jan 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL - I have a fusion drysuit with 2 pockets but the pockets are not up to keeping a weight in.

I'm going to try a tailweight of the lower tank band bolt first then maybe gaitors and finally ankleweights and bugger them if they dont like it.

1st rule for me is be comfortable and everything else is easier after that......

1st rule for me is be comfortable and everything else is easier after that......

+1!!! :)

so, what we talking about in here?? just see the +1 and can't be a'rsed to scroll back through the threads??

Being comfortable versus caring about what people think of your gear.

ahhh,, i copy this from another website:

"As long as you don’t become a fashion victim and choose all the wrong clothes for you just because they are fashionable, you will be ok. Although uncomfortable clothes make us look great, sometimes comfort should be our first priority."

Guess this is what were talking about right???

KY:
ahhh,, i copy this from another website:

"As long as you don’t become a fashion victim and choose all the wrong clothes for you just because they are fashionable, you will be ok. Although uncomfortable clothes make us look great, sometimes comfort should be our first priority."

Guess this is what were talking about right???

Yep. Which is why I wear jeans and hoodies and no heels :)

Can't wait to see what you can do with the S95.. we can share settings... or rather I can pick your brain for settings:blush: I am looking for a Photography for Dummies book!

been a bit remiss here.. a few shots from our Feb diving
531C-844CMedium.jpg

531C-843CMedium.jpg

534C-010eSmall.jpg

529C-710CMedium.jpg

530C-764CSmall.jpg

just a few more
521C-055Small.jpg

521C-073CSmall.jpg

521C-927-Medium.jpg

522C-176eSmall.jpg

525C-344Small.jpg