Aussie diving July Week 2: Fri 11th to Thur 17th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the squid dumpling is the best pic for me buti like the blue devil.... i always look for them when im at bare island as they tell me there is one around there hiding

:D

off to day 2 of my training course today - later all!!!

I/m not sure you ever get over the fun of sharing your dives with the pics
Great stuff Sas.... I agree with Amity.... the squid is my favourite..... but I am a sucker for a blue devil

Great pics. I wish mine would turn out so well!

Great pics. I wish mine would turn out so well!

Another photographer ... Hey Almity is there something wrong with us because you are about the only other diver I know that doesn't carry a camera.

.....you are about the only other diver I know that doesn't carry a camera.

as if i would get a chance...

hubby on the 8am boat dive on sunday - he took other divers cameras off them to take pics!!!! (he doesnt like taking his camera on froggies boat)

anyways - im hubbys critter finder

hmmmm I'm doing something wrong.... I can't train mine to be a critter finder for me..... Have to find my own and keep an eye out he doesn't get too bored while I get my shots..... but he is a great navigator!

thats because are a better spouse than him :wink:

oh, i heard from lady elliot today - they charge $2 per kg excess which i think is reasonable

and we are going to be joined by another froggies named Atilla but hes flying crapstar and will be arriving on the 3rd so we will meet him at the airport

cant believe its ONLY 2.5weeks away :panicbutton:

Righto.. got a question considering you guys are talking dry suits.... what thickness wet suits are you using in Vic? We only have ones for tropical use (3mm) but as my husband comes from Melbourne, we are thinking we should look at another wetty for our return back to Oz...particularly now that I have seen those pics and wanna get out in that there water!

luggage allowance issue sorted out... i just bought another seat on the plane from hervey bay to lady elliot return :)

the $2p/kgs excess is for day trippers only who are limited to 10kgs only

so, for my $122 hubby and i receive an extra 30kgs luggage allowance and one less person on the plane.... crazy i know but it means i dont have to stress about the logistics anymore

Shelia - good thing i called too because they had you 2 in your reef room and hubby, atilla and i in the one cabin tent!

btw - have you seen how ******* small the plane is!!!!

Righto.. got a question considering you guys are talking dry suits.... what thickness wet suits are you using in Vic? We only have ones for tropical use (3mm) but as my husband comes from Melbourne, we are thinking we should look at another wetty for our return back to Oz...particularly now that I have seen those pics and wanna get out in that there water!
are you diving where you current live? is it cold or warm? if you ask me get a drysuit :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom