Aussie diving - June 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I only did one dive in Canada when I lived there.. the water was just too stiff most of the time where I lived:fear: We get these great flavoured Hot Chocolate packets from Canada.. tasty with only hot water & minimum of fuss

Well I only did one dive in Canada when I lived there.. the water was just too stiff most of the time where I lived:fear: We get these great flavoured Hot Chocolate packets from Canada.. tasty with only hot water & minimum of fuss

ahh....its a balmy 7C at depth here now BOP...and its the middle of the summer :D

ahh....its a balmy 7C at depth here now BOP...and its the middle of the summer :D

Well that sounds like a good reason to come over here and dive :eyebrow: Remember Sydney is warmer than Melbourne:stirpot:

Howdi from the U.K.

Just a flying visit as I on the computer at the local library in \hunsbury just outside Northampton and its costing me GBP1/20 mins.

Having a good time so far (no diving) weather is quite warm 28C - 30C which is hot for Pommyland!! Flights were a bit of a shocker, delayed with problems out of Singapore, kept us on the plane while they sorted them out so we sat there for about 2.5 hours before taking off for our 13 hr flight. Kids were sick on the plane (dodgy Maccas in Melb airport) so were pretty shagged by the time we got here.

Hope all are well, will check back in a few days.

CYA

Saw the month out with some dives at Flinder's Reef

4751367069_8547b62c28.jpg

4748940470_e1033898e2.jpg

4748299959_515ee4b8a8.jpg

4748299397_0316ebac06.jpg

4748939992_bcdf18a0b5.jpg

4748298431_61e9e6e932.jpg

4748938682_d3c504bebd.jpg

4748297391_bba8292fbb.jpg

4748296881_1f28489de6.jpg

Grump, grump.

I think everyone who's been getting out to dive regularly over the last couple of months. Seen neat stuff, taken great pickys, & escaped winter to some exotic local (pome land), are all pooh pooh, brain faces. So there!

Grump, grump, grump. :mooner:

Joti.. lovely shots.... Burna .... rug up...Kern.. can I join your Grump club? BB.. Humph.... :giggle:

Joti.. lovely shots.... Burna .... rug up...Kern.. can I join your Grump club? BB.. Humph.... :giggle:

It's not a club! The truly grumpy would never join a club, there'd be just too much to whinge about.

If there was a club, you'd have to agree to find the worst in everything. For eg. after that great dive you'd not come back to the boat & gush about all the bright & beautiful stuff. No, instead you'd moan about eye strain & going blind before your time!

Also you're not allowed to be grumpier than me in any given space. I can't stand being around grumpy buggers!

Back
Top Bottom