Aussie Diving - June week 4 (Fri 20th to Thur 26th June)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey sas ... your pics look good to me and your fish ID is good too.

No diving for us this weekend (bowlofpetunias & myself) ... conditions were not good BIG seas and still getting over the last of the Flu ... maybe next weekend.

Almity ... working on the weekend is only allowed once a month .. and then only if under threat of death

Boooooooooo I cant believe no one got out except Saspotato... Shame for the Aussie divers this week :(

I however, did get out. We had pretty bad weather up here as did some of you, but I managed to drag my father (who hadn't been diving in a few months) down to the Gold Coast and did the pipes down at the Seaway.

Oh and because this was my first dive without any students, I got to bring my camera! Although I ended up having to look after my dad a bit so I didn't get to take as many shots as I wanted :(

Here is my fav of the day:
nudibranchgoldcoastseawrj6.jpg

Last edited:
Hi All,

Had a brilliant dive at Henderson's on Sunday, amazing viz (30m +), Grey Nurse (albeit only one), some massive turtles, pregnant Wobby, lots of life colour and no current.

All round a great days diving, especially with just being a guide for the day!

Cheers,

Steve

Cool nudibranch mig! Want kind is it?

(sitting in corner, rocking back and forth)

i need to go diving... i need to go diving!!!

Now almity .. calm down ... everything is going to be just fine ... just think of floating in the cool water weightless and silent ... looking at all the pretty fish.

relax ... relax ... relax

Now almity .. calm down ... everything is going to be just fine ... just think of floating in the cool water weightless and silent ... looking at all the pretty fish.

relax ... relax ... relax

you forgot to mention lady elliot, mantas and turtles :multi:

(sitting in corner, rocking back and forth)

i need to go diving... i need to go diving!!!

:sod::thinkingo:Think of August
:dancingsnoopy: ummmmmmmm ummmmmmmmm!

:rofl3:I have been trying to get this thread reactivated maybe you should put your last post in there :rofl3::rofl3:
you just might be addicted to diving if...

heheheh I was typing my response as you were sending yours obviously

Back
Top Bottom