Austin Tech Group

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm interested!

Oh, I don't have the training and don't live in the area. Ooops.

I know a great platform to take you to some of the deep spots not accessible by shore.......

Let me know how I can help,

Robert
Lake Travis Scuba

Now we need to set up a scholarship fund to cover gasoline for out of Austin area tech divers......:(

Now we need to set up a scholarship fund to cover gasoline for out of Austin area tech divers......:(

I know, we can write a research proposal to explore and document the now sub-aquatic construction area that was utilized during the building of Mansfield Dam. :D Then we get some corporation with deep pockets (Exxon, Mobil, BP :wink:) to give a grant funding the project. Of course, the manpower requirements would necessitate specialized divers that would be recruited from the north Texas area to work with the local divers.

Great idea, Layne! Count me in. I'll sign up on the Yahoo group first chance I get.

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm signed up now...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom