Awesome new 10 watt HID from Manta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I haven't chatted much b/c after signing up, had major computer problems and never made it back until stumbled across the site last night. I won't loose it now!

But really it is an impressive light.

OK, just doing a cred check. Welcome back.

The more I look at Leys NV's Green Force line the more I am impressed. Good Lord, that 30 watt HID system must be able to put an eye out. Actually, the LED Tristar 15 head is what has caught my attention so far.

Not well distributed in the US. Only 17 retailers in the whole country. Does US distributor Manta provide any service support for the US dealers? Manta's website sucks.

Yes. I have some of their other equipment, I made sure I asked about service on the lights. It's a new line for them so they said it is building. The 21 watt HID is impact resistent!!

OK, I found the Green Force section (Manta was using non-standard HTML that causes non-Microsoft browsers to fail):

"Manta has now been named a distributor of Green Force Lights in the United States. We are proud to be bringing to market the most unique underwater lighting systems available today. What makes them so impressive is the fact that these lighting systems are completely modular: light heads, batteries, umbilical cords, and handles are all interchangeable, according to preference and individual dive requirements. Like our dive reels, these lights have been designed and manufactured by experienced divers, for divers.

Manta's reputation has always been based on bringing top quality, reliable, innovative products to the dive industry. Trust us when we say that you will be impressed with the Green Force Lights. As with all of our product line, the Green Force Lights will be backed by our unsurpassed service. "​

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom